Welcome to the Online Versions of...
Subscribers to The No-Load Fund Investor can download the current issue (in its entirety) from this location.
The No-Load Fund Investor
Click here for log-in instructions.
You will continue to receive all mailed issues to which your subscription entitles you. The online version is a courtesy that we extend to expedite this information to you. The No-Load Fund Investor is mailed on the fifth business day of each month, and The Investor's ETF Report is mailed shortly thereafter.
- To log in, you will need your subscriber Account Number, printed on the envelope of your newsletter.
- Downloading our issues is a “subscribers only” service. Please do not share your Account Number with anyone. If your subscription has expired, you will not be able to log-in.
- The No-Load Fund Investor and The Investor's ETF Report are copyrighted. Please do not make copies for distribution to others, or send electronic copies to others. Copies of the online issue are for your personal use only.
- Subscribers may contact our office at email@example.com
How to Log-In and Download the Current Issue
- To log-in, you will need your subscriber Account Number and 5-digit zip code, both of which are printed on your newsletter envelope. The zip code is for the address to which your subscription is mailed.
- You will be able to download the issue in Portable Document Format (PDF). This format allows you to read (but not copy or modify) the newsletter exactly as it appears in the printed/mailed version, complete with tables and graphs. Subscribers may download the entire issue.
- Subscribers to The Investor's ETF Report may download the entire issue.
- When you click on the Login button, your browser may give you a choice of downloading the file to your hard drive or else viewing it on screen. Viewing on screen does not save a copy. To download the file, you must specify a hard drive location or folder in which it is saved, and you may rename the file if you wish.
- To view the file (on-screen or downloaded), you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available through a free download. We recommend that you obtain or download the current version (5.0). To learn more about the PDF format or for instructions on downloading Acrobat Reader, click here.
PDF Files and Adobe Acrobat Reader ( version 5 )
Portable Document Format (pdf) files can be seen on the screen (and printed)
in the exact format created by the document developer. Adobe Acrobat Reader,
free software available for Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX systems, is required to
read pdf files. If you have not already installed the Adobe Acrobat Reader software,
you will need to download
the most current version appropriate for your computer system from the Adobe website.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader is freely available to the public and may be redistributed.
There are reports that Adobe Acrobat Reader does NOT work correctly when configured
to work as a plugin with some web browsers. To turn OFF the plugin option do the following:
- Start adobe acrobat
- Select Edit ... Preferences ... General
- Deselect the "Display PDF in Browser" checkbox under Options
- Press the OK button
- Close adobe acrobat
For additional information on downloading, installing, and configuring
Adobe Acrobat Reader, see
WebTV users are not able to view or print PDF documents.